Support Citizens for a Healthy Community in our efforts to protect our health, air and water from irresponsible oil and gas drilling in the Delta County Region. Donate $30 or more today for basic membership.
Citizens for a Healthy Community is a grassroots, membership-supported 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. CHC’s members provide between 75 and 85% of our annual operating revenue. This supports programs, events, staffing, and other needs to carry out our mission to protect people and their environment from irresponsible oil and gas development throughout the Delta County region.
To become a member, donate $30 for a basic membership, or select from one of the amounts below. We are incredibly grateful to our members for their important financial support. Select one of the following gift amounts:
- $30 Individual Membership
- $50 Household Membership
- $15 Individual Membership – Limited Income
- $35 Household Membership – Limited Income
- $75 Business Membership – benefits include recognition in CHC marketing materials
Or, consider becoming a major donor to CHC. To become a major donor, pledge your support, either one time or monthly, in one of the following categories:
- Healthy Community Protector – $100+ per year (either once or monthly). Benefits include: recognition in CHC marketing materials, including mention on the CHC web site; special invitation to CHC events for Protectors; special Protectors email newsletters and updates.
- Healthy Community Champion – $250+ per year (either once or monthly). Benefits include: recognition in CHC marketing materials, including mention on the CHC web site, in annual reports, and through other avenues; special invitation to CHC events for Champions; special Champions email newsletters and updates.
- Healthy Community Sustainer – CHC’s convenient monthly giving option. Donate the right dollar amount for you each month from your bank account or credit card. You can change the dollar amount or cancel at any time. This sustainable giving option provides funding for CHC on a monthly basis and is the best way to contribute to CHC”s programs and work.