31 Oct Join CHC & Kids’ Pasta Project on Nov. 3rd
Updated October 31, 2014 –
Enjoy a dinner out while supporting the health of the Delta County region! The Kids Pasta Project and Citizens for a Healthy Community are joining forces at Delicious Orchards on Monday, November 3 to bring you a homegrown meal, a silent auction, the companionship of like minded friends and the fun of having kids prepare and serve your food.
Seating is limited, so reserve your seat or table now. Email kppreservations@
Dinner includes salad, bread, pasta and desert. The cost is $14 for adults and $8 for kids. You can invite friends to join us by visiting our Facebook event page for the dinner by clicking here, but please note that you need to call or email KPP directly to make a reservation.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed items to the silent auction! Please note that silent auction donations are now closed. Below are just a few of the more than 30 items up for bid at the KPP dinner on November 3rd:
- Two 1-day lift tickets for Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, or Buttermilk
- Basket of lavender products from Carol and James Schott
- Wine from Stone Cottage Cellars and Azura Cellars & Gallery
- Hard cider from Delicious Orchards
- Massages from Kristian Hill, Deborah Howland and Gail Martin
- Gift certificates from the Living Farm and Flying Fork
- Paolo Bacigalupi’s latest book “The Doubt Factory”
- A photograph by Rita Claggett
- A hand thrown teapot
Please bring cash or your checkbook if you would like to bid on silent auction items, although we will be able to accept credit cards as well. We’re looking forward to a delightful evening together on Monday, November 3rd at 6:00 pm!
We’re looking forward to a delightful evening together!